0.4 is out in the wild and ready to play.
It's been a long time coming since I started the rebuild a few months ago and I'm glad it's finally arrived because now I can start working on the story again.
Below is a list of changes that have been made since 0.3:
- Changed game engine from RMXP to RMMV
- Ability to play on Android using the "Android" version of 0.4
- Can click to move now instead of using the arrow keys (if preferred)
- Some of the maps in the game have been replaced with an "Overworld"
- Battling is now based on side-view instead of front-facing
- Default battle windows have been customised
- Ability to compare new equipment's stats
- Can change between the default font and Montserrat
- Decreased random encounter frequency
- Some of the original map sizes have been increased (so you're not playing the same map size all the time)
I hope you guys enjoy the latest update and I hope you'll stick around for future updates too.
You can follow the game's progress by clicking the follow button at the top right
As always guys, stay tuned!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.