Hey guys! Quick update below;
As some of you may or may not know, the game is currently being rebuilt from RPG Maker XP into RPG Maker MV.
I've uploaded a preview of what the game will look like in the new RPG Maker MV engine. The preview only costs $1 but once I'm happy with it, 0.4 will release for free as usual.
There's been a boatload of changes to the way maps are drawn, the way battles work, the look of the Actors and their faces.
- Now added the function to play on Android
- Battles are now side-view rather than front facing
- Default battle windows have been modified (you won't see any difference as this is the first time it's being shown)
- Small animations will play to show damage or status effects (again you won't see a difference as it's first time seeing)
- Some of the map areas have been re-drawn so it's not 3-4 small maps anymore and instead it's 1 big area you can travel across
- New enemies and the parameters for everything are being changed
- New comparison function to see difference between weapon and armor stats
- There will be vehicles in the game (not in there yet though)
- Ability for you to customise the colour of the text windows (although I've not used them in the preview)
- Ability to customise the font of the game between the default and Montserrat
- Decreased how frequently random battles occur
- In a later build there will be dungeon raids that can be done
That's all for now but I hope you enjoy the preview! Stay tuned for updates!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.